Simple Executive Assistant Resume
0.0 (0 Votes) | 1 Page(s) | 9 Views | 4 Downloads
SAMPLE FUNCTIONAL RESUM E
111-11 111 Street
Queens, NY 11111
· Executive Assistant with ten successful years providing quality ad ministrative support to
senior level executives and directors. Extensive experience coordinating and overseeing
presentations, meetings, special events and projects. Outstanding o rganizational and
problem-solving abilities with strong background in office manage ment, project
coordination, presentation preparation and staff training. Excellent customer service,
communication and technology skills with computer proficiency.
· Research, compose and package proposals for funding agencies.
· Coordinate and manag e summits, meetings, conference calls and sp ecial events.
· Prepare PowerPoint pr esentations and update Excel spreadsheets fo r internal and external
distribution and trainin g.
· Supervise and train administrative assistants.
· Draft and type correspondence, manage reports, handle extensive tr avel arrangements.
Training and Development
· Prepared and dissemin ated nationwide training programs for XXX Corporation.
· Instructed 20+ technical and user personnel in classroom settings th roughout the
· Provided training to clients to administer computer literacy assessm ents to students
seeking college admis sion.
· Processed orders and e nsured accurate information was distributed and documented.
· Served as a liaison between customers and businesses to ensure the quality of services.
· Coordinated and super vised installations, upgrades, disconnections and relocations of
new and existing clients.
· Prepared tracking spreadsheet via Excel to monitor daily work sche dules.
2002 – 2007 Executi ve Assistant YYY Corporation New York, NY
2000 – 2002 Progra m Assistant AAA Company New York, NY
1998 – 2000 Syst ems Training Consultant BBB Co., Inc. Trenton, NJ
1996 – 1998 Custom er Service Representative DDD Corporation New York, NY
Hunter College, New York, N Y
· Masters of Arts, Majo r, Urban Studies (expected date of graduation , June, 2009)
Metropolitan College of New York, New York, NY
· Bachelor of Arts, Maj or, Human Resources
Page 1/ 1