Professional ZURB Operator Resume
0.0 (0 Votes) | 4 Page(s) | 4 Views | 2 Downloads
"Carl Welch is a rare breed of web expert. He has his left and right brain working in
- Jacob Tell CEO, Oniracom
Lead Developer with a background in Art Direction & Design
· Experience in leading small teams
· High level developer; Familiar with many client & server side languages and libraries.
· Responsive Mobile Web Development and cross browser compatibility
· Expert level proficiency in Photoshop, Flash, AfterEffects, and Illustrator.
· Launched, managed and directed large and small scale web, interactive and video
solutions for the entertainment, advertising, marketing and defense industries.
· Familiar with business and creative needs for advertising, marketing, and branding.
Projects: Disney, NBC, CNBC, TV Land, USA Network, HGTV, Warner Brothers, Lifetime
Channel, , NFL, UFC, Sony, DKNY, Coca-Cola, World Bank, IMF, THQ, Taser,
LucasFilms, Playboy, STIHL, Magento, Fox Entertainment, Mundet, Fernet Branca, Metal
Gear Solid, Darksiders II, Star Wars, Just Go With It, Alice In Wonderland, Hot In
Cleveland, Gwar, Jack Johnson, Matisyahu, Soldiers of Jah Army, Kokua Festival, The
David Lynch Foundation, GM Defense, General Dynamics
Mobile, Responsive Design, AJAX, REST, UX/UI, User Stories, Wireframes, Agile, After
Effects, Flash, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Animation, Video, Audio, AS2, AS3, XML, XSLT,
MySQL, PHP, Zend, JSON, CSS, XHTML, FMS, FMIS, Social Media APIs, Ruby on
Rails, Nano, VIM, Homebrew, OSX, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, UNIX, Linux
servers, GIT, SVN, QA, R&D
Trailer Park, Los Angeles, CA
Lead Developer 8/2012 – present
· Lead Developer for Warner Bros. and Fox Entertainment projects. Managed 4 other
developers and Jira/Codebase tasks. Offsite liaison for WB Cartoon Universe,
managed deployments and GIT repos.
Page 1/ 4