Professional National Account Manager Resume
0.0 (0 Votes) | 2 Page(s) | 4 Views | 1 Downloads
Objective: Seeking a position In Business Development or Sales where my nine years of Business to
Business and Account/Sales Management will be put to good use.
My Summary: Accomplished leader with proven experience and history of high level performance and
initiative in challenging environments. Extremely effective leader, working as an individual or as a
member of a team and partnering with senior management, industry peers and co-workers as well as
clients and prospects. Strong organizational and time management skills. Committed to meeting and
exceeding company expectations. Solid business development experience prospecting, engaging and
building relationships at an executive level. Consecutive driver and organizer of multi-million dollar
Core strengths include:
- Strategic & Tactical Planning - Customer Service - Project Management
- New Business Development - Process Improvements - Technical Training
- Sales / Marketing - Relationship Management - Oral/Written Communication
- Team Building & Leadership - Resource Optimization - Problem Solver
FM Communications LLC, West Roxbury, MA 8/08– Present
President / Founder 1 Million Annual Sales
As one of a handful of end-to-end solutions providers on a national level, FM Communications provides
Infrastructure Solutions support from the manhole to the desktop for top tier customers such as West
Marine Boating Supplies and Spartan Staffing.
Granite Telecommunications, Quincy, MA 8/07- 8/08
National Account Manager 1.2 Million Annual Sales
- Accountable for New Business Development
- Expert in cold calling, negotiating contracts, consultative and solution selling, forming,
grouping, & partnering with others.
- Performed Sales & Marketing cold calls to Fortune 100, 500 & 1000 companies to bid on
- Sent follow up marketing material & built follow up calls monthly until relationship is
- Called & face to face visits with prospective customers to drive new business.
- Carried out client presentations expressing the value plan of products, solutions and services
offered, ultimately resulting in closing the sale.
- Produced cost opportunities to support repeated sales, technical sales & IT sales.
- Followed long term account strategies that increased profits & helped in cultivating long-
term relationships with the proper decision maker.
- Ensured customer agenda satisfaction.
Ascella Mortgage, Manchester, CT 3/04– 2/07
Sales Manager 50-60 Million Annual Sales
- Directed the complexities of Business Operations through recruitment, selection and
Page 1/ 2