Functional Zoning Supervisor Resume
0.0 (0 Votes) | 1 Page(s) | 5 Views | 1 Downloads
Military-To-Civilian Transition Functional Resume
1234 West 67 Street
Norfolk, VA 99999
Cell: (757) 545-0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Dedicated professional with eight years of outstanding performance in the U.S. Military: earned
two promotions and excelled as a leader.
• Accountable and ambitious, able to remain focused and productive in challenging situations.
• Offering top-quality customer service and security operations.
Customer Relations * Security Operations * Asset Protection * Emergency Preparedness * Crisis Management *
Defensive Techniques - Firearms Proficiency * First Aide * Computer Literate: Internet, Windows, Microsoft
Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Produced a safe environment for customers and staff by providing personal and asset protection
via advance security, detail inspections, investigations, and emergency response.
• Accounted for the safety of equipment valued at $600,000+.
• Secured the personal safety, training, and performance of nine U.S. Army soldiers.
• Promoted security operations: monitored and instructed classes consisting of 39 to 130 students,
strengthening knowledge and proper execution of First Aid, Survival, War tactics, and Security.
• Proved security response with tenacity, endurance, and dedication by remaining of sound mind and proving
to be a leader during challenging times in Iraq.
• Offered productive and friendly services that enhanced tem performance and ensured a
professional customer-focused image for employers.
• Promoted within short period by demonstrating an over-achieving dedication that maximized results for the
• Provided internal customer service by relating with all personnel in congenial and professional manner that
facilitated the development of a diversified group.
• Enhanced soldiers' individual and professional growth, developing them into independent decision-makers.
OPERATION AND ADMINISTRATION
• Ensured optimal procedures and workflow operations, experience in organizational leadership.
• Organized schedules for over 39 soldiers and successfully enhanced time efficiency.
• Prevented over 15 cancellations, persuaded, and negotiated contracts renewals.
• Implemented a new route that resulted in saving gas cost, and minimized work time.
2001 – 2004 Squad Leader/Sergeant U.S. Army National Guard Norfolk, VA
2001 – 2002 Pool Tech Rainer Olympian Pool Services Norfolk, VA
1996 - 2001 Team Leader/Sergeant U.S. Army
Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
Pursuing Associate of Applied Science Degree: Administration of Justice
Page 1/ 1