Sample CNA Resume
Mark Connor, CNA
56 Golf Green Court | Yourtown, NY 06620 | (666) 666-6666 | email@example.com
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
I am a completely dedicated nursing professional. I have excellent charting and patient-care skills. These
skills were gained with more than five years of experience while working as a CAN professional. I am a
compassionate individual with adequate technical skills to attend patients in various healthcare settings.
CPR and BLS certified (current).
● Caring for patients & assuring their safety
● Know how of diagnostic testing processes
● In-depth knowledge of various medical
● Capable of maintaining electronic medical
● Checking vital signs for patients and their
● Administering required medication on time
● Maintaining privacy of patients as mentioned
by HIPAA regulations
● Supporting patients and providing them
BCA STAFFING COMPANY, Anothertown, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant, 2010 to Present
● Providing optimum patient care as a professional CNA within acute-care, rehabilitation, surgical,
home-healthcare and nursing-home settings.
● Preserving patient dignity and ensuring patient’s dignity while carrying out tasks such as diapering,
bedpan changes, bathing and emptying drainage bags.
● Appreciated for effective team collaboration, patient relations, chart accuracy and consistent
deliverance of empathetic care.
EDF REHABILITATION COMPANY, Anothertown, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant, 2009 to 2010
● Provided nursing assistance at a 120-bed capacity healthcare facility to all the residents.
● Assisted patients with essential activities required for daily living such as helping them with meals,
transferring patients using assistive devices, bathing, grooming and dressing.