RN Resume Template
111 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore MD 21205
410 555 1212
More than 20 years experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to infants, children and
adolescents. Educational experience providing clinical guidance and instruction to nursing
students on adolescent med-surg units.
Adam Brown Children’s Center, Baltimore, MD, 2004 – present.
Clinical Nurse I
• Proved care to adolescents on 24-bed IMC/Medical-Surgical Unit. Accountable for
delivery of nursing care provided by colleagues as well as participation in professional
practice model and unit-based committees.
Clara Barton University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD September 2002-December 2002,
September 2003-May 2004, and January 2005-May 2005.
• Provided clinical guidance and instruction to accelerated and traditional students on
Adolescent Medical-Surgical unit at Adam Brown Children’s Center.
Adam Brown Children’s Center, Baltimore, MD, June 2002-July 2002
RN, Pediatric Unit
• Provided age-appropriate nursing care to children and infants on pediatric medical-
surgical units at JHCC with varied diagnoses including cerebra palsy, diabetes,
congenital heart defects, among others.
St. Thomas Browning Pediatric Hospital, Inc., Cambridge, MA, July 2001-July 2002
Nurse Manager, Pediatric Inpatient Unit
• Accountable for all patient care practices by RNs, LPNs and NTs for 30-bed inpatient,
neuro-rehabilitation unit. Ensured quality standards were maintained, performed annual
and as-needed performance reviews, and co-chaired CPAR planning committee.
Maintained budget, interviewed potential employees, mentored staff and planned for unit,
staff and patient care needs.
Church Street Hospital, Boston, MA, March 1995—June 2001
Senior Staff Nurse I
• Managed all aspects of clinical oversight for 32-bed inpatient unit. Planned for and
provided nursing care to pediatric head and spinal cord injury patients. Assisted in
directing personnel to meet goals and objectives of the department and institute.
Maintained staff scheduling. Participated in institute committees and staff development
initiatives and performance appraisals.