Retail Resume Template
324 Spring Meadow Lane
New York, NY, 10003
H&M INC., New York, NY
Retail Sales Manager, Jul 2007 – present
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash
receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or
firing workers when appropriate.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it
functions as advertised.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality
VICTORIAS SECRET, New York, NY
Retail Salesperson, Jul 2006 – Jan 2008
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating
charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
Queens Community College, Queens, NY
Completed coursework towards Bachelor of Art in Marketing, May 2005
• Electronic funds transfer point of sale
equipment — Electronic funds
transfer EFT terminals
• Cash registers — Cash registers;
Computerized cash registers
• Bar code reader equipment — Barcode
• Data base user interface and query
software — Gift registry software
• Point of sale POS software — ASI
Complete software, American Precision
Instruments Regit, Attitude POS itive