Graphic Design Resume Example
Design, art direction and management of print and digital projects from conception through completion. Knowledge of branding,
typography, layout, infographics and photography.
• Knowledge of UX/UI as well as production of websites, social media, and mobile design.
• Knowledge of infographics with extensive experience in chart and table creation.
• Fluent in all technical aspects of printing such as prepress, press-checks, paper selection, specialty printing, digital printing as well as
web and sheet-fed oset.
• Experienced in managing freelance artists, photographers, as well as vendors.
• Taught graphic design and related soware at the college level.
• Able to work comfortably on a PC or Macintosh.
• Knowledge of InDesign, InCopy, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Bridge, DreamWeaver, HTML, CSS.
• Familiarity with blogging sites such as TypePad and Wordpress.com. Also familiarity with Microso products such as SharePoint.
• Knowledge of Canon and Nikon DSLR cameras.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York, NY January 2000 to June 2016
S G D
Design and art production of annual reports, catalogs, brochures, recruiting material, newsletters and academic journals. Design logos
and icons for use on the company’s website, social media sites, and mobile design. Support both the company’s internet and intranet site
by creating graphics, tables, charts and interactive PDF publications. Photographed events and took studio portraits to be used on the bank’s
website and publications. Support the companies blog by designing the logo, creating tables, charts, and laying out each article in HTML.
• Help to transition the department from print-based to on-line digital based through the use of interactive PDFs, epubs, and HTML.
• Help streamline the production of the company’s publications through the use of soware and PDFs.
• Help transition the department to a workgroup environment through the use of Adobe InCopy.
• Upgraded the company’s publications as well as the company’s internet and intranet site through the use of photography.
Touro College, New York, NY September 2003 to December 2009
Taught graphic design and related programs. ese programs include InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and
DreamWeaver. Also taught HTML, CSS and print production.
• Helped revitalize the Boro Park location resulting in increased student enrollment.
• Established relationships between the print industry and the school by bringing in speakers from the printing profession.
• Organized onsite printing press tours for the graphic design students.
David Rosenberg Graphic Design, New York, NY April 1990 to present Day
Design and production of sales promotion, marketing, training, branding, packaging, and advertising material for major corporations
as well as small businesses.
Clients: New York Life, Fordham University, Kremer/CMP, Schering-Plough, AT&T, William Douglas McAdams, New York
Foundation to Prevent Blindness, JCH, and various design rms, and small businesses.
New York Life Insurance Company, New York, NY August 1983 to April 1990
S G D
Design and art production of sales promotion, marketing, training, branding and advertising materials. Design and art production
include annual reports, brochures, posters, direct mail literature, training booklets, displays, and logo design.
Data Communication Inc., Parsippany, NJ January 1981 to August 1983
Design and art production of brochures, training booklets, technical manuals, and logo design.