Combination Custodian Resume
0.0 (0 Votes) | 1 Page(s) | 6 Views | 2 Downloads
Chronological Resume Sample
75 Yosemite Dr.
Sacramento, CA 99999 (916)
666-6666 • email@example.com
Objective: Custodian Supervisor, RN: 13456
• Over 15 years experience in providing quality custodial services in university and business
• Skilled in all UC Davis cleaning methods and procedures.
• Recognized by management and co-workers for natural leadership skills and being a team
• Recently completed basic and advanced supervisory training certificates.
• Computer skills: MS Office – Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Senior Custodian, Student Housing, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 2003 - present
• Provided custodial services, including comprehensive cleaning and floor/carpet care for Student
• Operated and maintained equipment: buffers, carpet shampoo machines, rotowashers and
• Demonstrated customer service skills working with students from diverse backgrounds, co-
workers, management and resident advisors.
• Used organizational skills, including time management, efficient cleaning methods and meeting
deadlines to work in a fast paced environment.
• Specialized in working with all 3-M cleaning products and safety procedures.
Custodian, Self-Employed, Custodial Services, Santa Cruz, CA 1994 – 2003
• Operated all aspects of a cleaning service with three employees, including management,
Human Resources, scheduling, record keeping, inventory control, payroll and marketing.
• Supervised three employees, including scheduling, hiring, training, staff development and
TRAINING and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT Staff
Development and Professional Services, University of California, Davis:
• Basic Supervisory Certificate Series: Building a Foundation, 2008
• Understanding Diversity Certificate Series, to be completed 2011
Employee Development Courses, University of California, Santa Cruz:
• Blood Borne Pathogens, 2003
• Basic Supervisor Series, July 2003
• Asbestos Safety, 2002
Page 1/ 1